Fire Bell Purchased – September 28, 1886
- Jim Wade
- September 28, 2019
- 1 Min Read
On September 28, 1886, a fire bell was purchased from Runsey Company of New York. The motion authorizing the purchase limited the cost to $30.00.
The bell was hung in the cupola of the Town Hall and used to alert the volunteer fire department members that there was a fire.
Share This Article