Addition to Town Hall – June 6, 1899
- Jim Wade
- June 23, 2019
- 1 Min Read
On June 6, 1899, an addition to the rear of the Town Hall was constructed.
An addition to the Town Hall was constructed on the rear of the building. The lower portion was to be used by work workers. This addition was removed in March 1976 to make room for an addition to the fire station, which stood just south of the Town Hall.
Share This Article